Enterprise Solutions is working with partners from across the region to bring the next evolution of Venturefest. Led by Plymouth, Exeter and Falmouth universities, the South West Innovation Expo is a flagship event for innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and support agencies leading to greater and sustainable collaboration, investment, and increased productivity in science and technology. A succession event to the hugely popular Venturefest South West, the South West Innovation Expo will:
- Connect businesses, entrepreneurs, investors and students in the South West.
- Inspire businesses and students to become more innovative and ambitious in the way they work and to seek and grasp opportunities.
- Create a sense of mass and momentum that gets the area noticed by businesses, investors and governmental organisations outside the South West.
- Support a Clean and Green Recovery after the impacts of COVID-19.
- Champion the most cutting-edge innovation, technology and entrepreneurship coming out of the region.
Dhiraj Mukherjee, Co-Founder of Shazam and experienced investor in tech start-ups, has been announced as the 2021 keynote speaker. His address will focus on his experience of pitching to investors, advice for start-up businesses and entrepreneurs and his insight into emerging technology.
The event is being held at Sandy Park, Exeter on 14 October 2021.
Tickets are now on sale. Visit www.swinnovationexpo.co.uk to grab yours today.