What is the Formation Zone?
Formation Zone is perfect if you have a business idea you’d like to start and develop in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are talent-spotting for the most innovative start ups in the following sectors: creative industries, hi-tech, marine, environmental, advanced engineering, health and wellbeing.
Anyone can apply to join Formation Zone – you don’t have to be a student or graduate. If you can demonstrate innovation, high standards and potential for growth we would like to hear from you.
How does the support work?
At the Formation Zone in Plymouth you’ll have a monthly opportunity to meet with our entrepreneur in residence and have access to support from an accountant, solicitor and patent attorney.
You can also meet with the Formation Zone Manager to discuss any opportunities or issues you have encountered. The Manager can refer you into Plymouth University expertise and facilities.
What are the benefits for me / my organisation?
- A cost effective way to start in business with support package from £60 (pre-start, two months only).
- Enhanced credibility with a professional trading address, workspace and meeting rooms.
- Increased motivation and support from other start-up businesses and Formation Zone Alumni.
- An easier start-up process with advice from business experts.
- Opportunities to grow with links into Plymouth University expertise and facilities.
- A higher chance of success with award-winning support from the only independently accredited incubator in Plymouth.
· Want to know more?
· Visit the Formation Zone webpages http://www.formationzone.co.uk/
· If you have any questions about the Formation Zone, get in touch with the team on 0800 052 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.