An Invitation to Engage and Work with Plymouth Health Innovation Alliance
The Plymouth Health Innovation Alliance (PHIA) is a partnership of business, academic, NHS and Local Authority organisations, dedicated to maximising opportunities for all health-related innovation, research, business growth and inward investment in the city.
You are invited to join PHIA for a virtual event on the 17th June (10.30 am – 12.15 pm) where you can find out what the Alliance is, its purpose, and how you can engage with the Alliance Network including:
- Connecting with the Health Innovation cluster in Plymouth
- Establishment of a network of health innovators
- Utilisation of assets and facilities on the Health Innovation Campus
- Providing a gateway service and advocacy for, Plymouth life science organisations
- Access to the key Anchor Institutions in Plymouth
- Showcasing excellence and providing opportunities on a regional scale and beyond
- Developing research, collaboration and funding opportunities for the Alliance Network
To see what exciting opportunities are available to you and for further information on the event, please register through the University of Plymouth event website below.